Welcome to Rose Park
Rose Park was named after the circular Rose Park at the junction of 8th Street and Orizaba Avenue but has also been named one of the country’s best “Old House Neighborhoods” by “This Old House” magazine. The park was dedicated to the City of Long Beach by the Alamitos Land Company in 1910, and homes here were built between 1910 and the 1930s. Rose Park features a host of historic Craftsman-style homes, among others. There are two historic districts within the Rose Park, making it characteristic of Long Beach’s older residential neighborhoods.